3 Patterns I love this season!

by - Sunday, December 02, 2012


3 Patterns I love this season!


December has finally come and everyone know why we’re so excited to have December. Well,of course because we’re excited for Christmas! I mean new clothes,gifts,parties and more! So no wonder everyone love Christmas!

As for this Winter season,I have my own favorite patterns. As I think they’re not only stylish and so in trend for this season but I also think they’re so comfortable and totally ’ IN THE MOOD ’ for Christmas.

      The 3 Patterns that I Love this Winter Season :


  1. Lace (oh yeah,they’re so lovely,sexy,beauty and also elegant and not forgotten looks exclusive)
  2. Sequins (the sparks and glittery shine make you shine glamorously this Winter)
  3. Fur (comfortable,warm and EXCLUSIVE YET CHIC!

A SIMPLE WINTER STREET IDEA!




You May Also Like

0 comments